The Need For Data Hygiene
Data Hygiene or Data Cleansing is the collective process of detecting and removing corrupt or inaccurate data records instead of replacing or deleting them. Data quality is essential no matter what type of data it is. Data Hygiene removes significant errors then updates and standardizes the data, to create a single view of the data. This means that each customer record contains their required and up to date information. But data hygiene is more than just ensuring you have the right information, it’s also about creating a more significant process around how you manage that particular data.
The process of Data Hygiene
1. Complete Data Auditing: To detect out dated, missing and incomplete data in the available data set. This includes identifying new fields you wish to add, i.e. Presence of children, military, homeowner or renter, etc.
2. Workflow specification: Setting up the sequence of operations and data selects that are to be performed to detect and update the database.
3. Workflow execution: The process of executing the workflow once it’s specifications are identified.
4. Post-processing and controlling: Once workflow execution is done, the results are inspected.
Need Data Hygiene Service? Diamond Media Solutions is here to help!
Diamond Media Solutions specializes in both digital advertising and direct mail. Though we specialize in the automotive industry we also have other verticals including health, political, legal and financial. We promise you the best-in-industry Data Hygiene service.
1. Improvement in Customer Acquisition Activities: Data Hygiene not only helps to attract new clients but also contributes to the retention of valued clients. Diamond Media Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that provides data hygiene or cleansing solutions. Clean data can ensure the highest returns on email, display marketing, or direct mail campaigns. Out dated information can affect overall campaign performance, Diamond Media Solutions can provide services to make sure you are receiving the most accurate data.
2. Improvement at Decision Making Process: Clean data simply means increased profitability and potential business as bad data can undermine marketing on all critical areas of a business. The effective decision making in a business enterprise is customer data, data quality and precise information are all essential for decision making. We at Diamond Media Solutions, do all we can to provide the best data hygiene service.
3. Streamlines Business Practices: Eradicating inaccurate data from databases helps enterprises streamline business practices. With accurate information it is easier to make accurate business decisions based on the historical performance of your data. Adherence to Data Quality Management, Customizable and Scalable Services are some of the merits of choosing us as your partner.
4. Increases Productivity and Revenue: The response rates to marketing efforts tend to be more effective when using your current database which in turn can generate higher revenue. Duplicate data is another aspect which can be fixed by practicing data hygiene. A properly maintained database can help an enterprise ensure that the employees are making the best use of their work hours, as well as the company’s marketing and targeting budgets.